1. Before making a purchase in the online store EMP.ee, the buyer must fill out the order form. In this case, the buyers must indicate their valid data: name, surname, email address, phone, delivery address.
2. Confirming these Rules, the Buyer agrees to receive information messages necessary for the implementation of the order, payment and delivery of goods at the email address indicated by him, and also agrees that the email address will be used for direct marketing purposes.
3. The buyer is also obliged to indicate his personal data (name, surname, address of delivery of the goods, phone number), which are necessary for the purpose of purchase, delivery and payment of goods.
4. The seller assures that this data will be used only for the purpose of purchasing goods and direct marketing.
5. The seller agrees not to transfer the Buyer's personal data to third parties, with the exception of the Seller’s partners, who provide services for the delivery of goods or other services related to the proper implementation of the Buyer's order. In all other cases, the Buyer's personal data may be transferred to third parties only in the manner prescribed by legal acts of the Republic of Estonia.